2020 Hino 358
The Hino 358, the biggest truck to roll off the Woodstock, Ontario production line, comes optimized for hard work, whether you are hauling building materials to Central Gastown or back your trucks into Barrie service stations. The heavy-duty Hino 358 has everything you have come to expect from a Hino: superb maneuverability, excellent visibility and a long list of standard features your drivers will love.
Go further with fewer fuel stops by opting for dual 50‐gallon aluminum fuel tanks or a left side mounted 90‐gallon aluminum fuel tank.
The 358 is built on a 13,200-lbs. front axle, 23,000-lbs. rear axle and a 120,000-psi heavy-duty frame. The standard driver-controlled locking rear differential makes the Hino 358 ideal for delivering heavy loads where maximum frame strength and traction are required.
Drivers will be impressed with the unparalleled quiet in the cab. Quieter cabs reduce driver fatigue which increases driver productivity and safety.
The standard full air, S-cam type drum braking system provides reliable and effective braking for when you need it the most.
- Air Conditioning
- Tilt & telescopic steering column with lock
- Power windows
- Power door locks with keyless entry
- Power and heated outer rearview mirrors
- Convex mirror (2)
- Driver's seat ‐ high‐back seat with air suspension & arm rest
- Passenger seat ‐ 2‐person high‐back bench seat
- Cruise control
- Exhaust brake
- Glow plug cold weather starting aid
- 1000W/120V engine block heater
- Driver controlled differential lock
- Air horn