We've got your back... covered that is. For the first three years of ownership regardless of mileage. Hino Watch is there to ensure you are protected night and day, year round - with roadside assistance for your Hino truck anywhere throughout the United States and Canada.
Simply call the Hino Watch toll-free number, 1-866-365-HINO (4466), and provide your vehicle identification number, current truck location and problem description. We will arrange a tow truck, when required, to the closest Hino authorized dealer. All calls to Hino Watch are free to Hino owners and a representative can make arrangements to get you back on the road in one of 65 languages.
Hino Watch covers the following at no charge to the customer:
- Lockout Service - If you're locked out, Hino Watch will help get you back in your truck and back on the road.
- Out of Fuel - Hino Watch will arrive with fuel to get you on your way.
- Battery Jumpstart - Whatever the reason, Hino Watch coverage means that someone will be on hand to give you a jump-start.
- Information - Customers can call anytime to find out the nearest dealer location or get answers to basic vehicle operation questions.
- Towing - Hino Watch will assist the customer in arranging for a tow if requested. It is the customer's responsibility to coordinate a method of payment with the tow provider at the time the services are rendered. If the truck is towed to the closest authorized Hino dealer and the necessary repairs are covered under Hino warranty, the Hino dealer will reimburse the customer for the tow expense upon completion of the repairs.* If the necessary repairs are not covered under Hino warranty, the tow expense will not be reimbursed. * To a maximum of $1000
Feel free to contact your local Hino dealer for more information about our Hino Watch road-side assistance program.
Terms and conditions apply.