2019 Hino 195 Hybrid
The Hino 195h comes equipped with a hybrid traction motor that assists the 5.1-L Hino diesel during times of high load, reducing fuel consumption and greenhouse gas emissions. The nickel metal hydride NiMH battery recharges itself when you’re decelerating so it stays charged for the next time it’s needed. Whether you’re hauling vegetables from the Ontario Food Terminal or organically-raised fish from St. John’s, your drivers will be proud and comfortable. The view from the driver’s seat is simply spectacular.
Drivers love the tilt-and-telescope steering column that locks into their favourite position. Comfort coupled with the unparalleled visibility reduces driver fatigue.
The Hino 195h is available in a variety of wheelbases up to 173 inches and can accommodate body lengths up to 20 feet.
The 195h comes with a fully galvanized steel cab with extra rigidity for ride comfort and noise reduction. In addition, the cabs are designed for drivers up to 6’6” in height.
- Air conditioning
- Tilt & telescopic steering column with lock
- Power windows
- Power door locks with keyless entry
- Power and heated outer rearview mirrors
- Convex mirror (2)
- Driver's seat ‐ high‐back seat with magnetic suspension
- Passenger seat ‐ 2‐person high‐back bench seat
- Cruise control
- Exhaust brake
- Glow plug cold weather starting aid
- 1000W/120V engine block heater