2020 Hino 195 Crew Cab
You might be building a house in Whitehorse or resurfacing a Lethbridge side street. The Hino 195 crew cab is perfect for getting your team as well as your tools and freight to the site on time, comfortably and reliably, job after job. You get heft at no penalty to without sacrificing maneuverability. The Hino 195 crew cab four-door, seven-person cab comes with an impressive list of standard features including the driver’s magnetic suspension seat unique in the industry that can accommodate drivers up to 6'6" tall!
The four-door, seven-person crew cab is powered by Hino’s 5.1-litre diesel engine producing 210 horsepower and 440 lb.-ft. of torque.
Drivers love the Hino 195 full-featured cab that includes a unique magnetic-suspension driver’s seat, a tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel, cruise control and air conditioning.
The cab-over design, narrow A-pillars and the design of the side view door mirrors contributes to enhance the driver’s line of sight. The larger windshield including larger side windows equals superior visibility.
The Hino 195 crew cab is built on a 19,500 GVWR chassis giving it a heavy weight advantage in the crew cab segment. This gives Hino a definitive payload advantage.
- Air Conditioning
- Tilt & telescopic steering column with lock
- Power windows
- Power door locks with keyless entry
- Power and heated outer rearview mirrors
- Convex mirror (2)
- Driver's seat ‐ high‐back seat with magnetic suspension
- Passenger seat ‐ 2‐person high‐back bench seat
- Rear seat ‐ foldaway, 4‐person bench seat
- Cruise control
- Exhaust brake
- Glow plug cold weather starting aid
- 1000W/120V engine block heater