2019 Hino 165
If you are looking for a sturdy Class 4 to haul fresh perennials in Essex County or maybe deliver fragile glassware around Moncton, the Hino 165 was built for you! The ultra-reliable Hino 165 cab-over delivers power and performance when needed. As an added value, the Hino 165 can be equipped with an optional rear air-ride suspension, a perfect fit for shock-sensitive cargo.
Hino’s 210-hp and 440-lb.ft. torque engines are paired with the Aisin A465 6-speed automatic transmission. It is a drivetrain designed for maximum performance and fuel economy.
Drivers love the Hino 165’s full-featured cab that includes a unique magnetic-suspension driver’s seat, a tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel, cruise control and air conditioning.
The wheel cut and turning radius of the 165 (and all Hino cab-overs) prove that they are designed for Canadian applications. They are produced here, too.
Having the option of air-ride suspension means the Hino 165 is a perfect fit for shock-sensitive cargo. Wheelbase options can accommodate an 18-ft. long body, maximizing payload.
- Air conditioning
- Tilt & telescopic steering column with lock
- Power windows
- Power door locks with keyless entry
- Power and heated outer rearview mirrors
- Convex mirror (2)
- Driver's seat ‐ high‐back seat with magnetic suspension
- Passenger seat ‐ 2‐person high‐back bench seat
- Cruise control
- Exhaust brake
- Glow plug cold weather starting aid
- 1000W/120V engine block heater